Saturday, December 22, 2007

More Classmate Reflections (Including 50th Reunion Plans)

Wayne Kryszewski shares some thoughts:

The 50th Class Reunion! Seems like just moments away at this age!

Relaxing at home and waiting for the word from my doctor yesterday and then the phone rang. It was the Cardiologist (replacement)! My first doctor has been awarded a vacation in Afganistan for the next four months. The replacement gets to do the defibulation procedure the 26th of December (a late Christmas present). Following that procedure,I get to do a follow-up with the replacement regular doctor. This replacement also called me to explain my recent lab tests and the proposed health regime. Military doctors are really very busy and very much in demand during these times. Two phone calls from two doctors in one day! (Are house calls next?) That makes yesterday the busiest discussion of my activities for me since Jimmy Carter stopped by the house.

But back to the reunion---2012 is the year, I believe. Looking forward to the trip by RV. Should be a "kick off" to an extended trip around the United States and seeing the beauty and the historic sights first-hand. Difficult to predict exact events, places and times, but we have a Reader's Digest tour book with areas that may be visited in a day or spending a week or more touring, depending on how much interest we have in the area featured.

No comments: